Coronavirus, EF Group Business Continuity
Need our support or have any questions? Contact Steve Walker Sales Director on 07837 212719
These are unprecedented times and the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is a cause of great concern for all of us. Our thoughts are with all those affected and the people who are working relentlessly to care for them.
The EF Group has implemented its business continuity measures swiftly to ensure your supplies and services, and the safely of our clients and colleagues which remain our top priority, for the duration of any risk.
Due to the flexible and agile approach we have always adopted we know that together we can overcome the challenges ahead.
We are continuing to provide our services as usual and will remain fully contactable by our usual email and telephone numbers. We will fully support any request for help and assistance whatever they may be.
What are we doing?
- Safety is our top priority. The majority of our team are working on-line from home, with the full and ongoing support of the business. Our systems are thoroughly tested to ensure the business can fully function to support clients remotely. As you would expect, we have stopped unnecessary visits, to our premises and to our client’s premises by ourselves.
- We have contacted our clients providing them with information about our business continuity plans, ensuring they know they are supported throughout, and we will do whatever is necessary to ensure deliveries arrive in a safe and timely manner.
- We are in continuous contact with our suppliers to discuss the steps they are taking to ensure the safety of our clients and continuity of supplies.
I appreciate the huge challenge businesses are facing to survive in this unprecedented emergency and the EF Group is in a strong enough position to step in to fill any gaps. We have an established accredited local and national supplier network that supplies thousands of sites across the UK with food, catering equipment, furniture, janitorial and hospitality supplies, laundry and linen, stationery and office equipment, uniforms, white goods and utilities.
Our supply chain has for many years placed the Health care sector at the hearts of their businesses and will continue to put them first and foremost.
These are the times when everybody must come together as one to ensure all patients and residents receive the correct daily dietary requirements.
- We are therefore offering our services to any businesses that anticipate problems with supplies, irrespective of current supply chain.
- Also, CaterCost, our online allergen and menu management system, will now be provided FREE of charge to the industry for 2 years from sign up, without exception.
We continue to monitor the situation closely, taking advice from the Government and other relevant authorities, and responding to the latest guidance from the UK Government and devolved administrations, the NHS, and public health bodies. We will take any additional action needed to keep our clients and colleagues safe.
If you need our support or have any questions, contact Sales Director, Steve Walker on 07837 212719.
Paul Mizen, Chief Executive Officer