October 2017 edition of The Food-e
Focus on traceability
This month e-foods focusses on traceability and the checks and balances that are in place for understanding the journey our food takes... ...from farm to fork!
Find out more and catch up on all of this months news including:
• Focus on meat - it's actually really good for you!
• Things we love - National Curry Week
• Unusual produce - Pea shoots, pretty and delicious!
• Product of the month - Duck, rich and full of flavour
• This month's Superfood - Ancient grains, more than just relics from the past
• Recipe, joke and in-season.
“Traceability should mean that movements can be traced one step backwards and one step forward at any point in the supply chain.”