November's edition of The Food-e
This month's edition is all about sustainability and game!
Game meat and sustainability - game is probably the most defensible way to eat meat. As well as the sustainable benefits of game meat, there are plenty of ways in which you can make changes to your business practices and boost your sustainability!
• Sustainability, palm oil, buy local
• Salo - cured pork fat, a Ukrainian passion!
• Product of the month - Goose, high in protein and low in fat
• This month's Superfood - Game, a great source of Omega 3
• Tea From the Manor - read about James Greens trip to Hong Kong's International Tea Fair
• Recipe, joke and in-season
Read the November Food-E newsletter here.
“There are six species of deer in the UK and currently they have no natural predators. Populations of deer in the UK are currently estimated at around 1.5 million, higher than they’ve ever been since the last Ice Age. ”