March's edition of The Food-e
Bringing the season's forward!
This month’s edition of The Food-e is all about bringing the seasons forward - sprouts in July? Chillis grown in the UK? Seasonality is becoming something that we now longer near to adhere to!
Find out more and catch up on all of this months news including:
• Bringing the seasons forward - produce available year round.
• It's all about mum, ways to celebrate Mothering Sunday!
• Icelandic bananas? No we're not monkeying around!
• Product of the month - Rhubarb.
• This month's Superfood - The humble onion!
• Did you know water is open for business?
• Recipe, joke and in-season
“It used to be strawberries in the summer and sprouts at Christmas, following the seasons was just something we all accepted. But it’s now possible to have strawberries and cream for your dessert on Christmas Day! ”