January's edition of The Food-e
Brexit prompts a boost in ‘Best of British’
This month’s edition of The Food-e is all about 'Best of British'! Indicators suggest that Brexit will prompt a boost in local, British ingredients & influences and is set to be a key trend in 2017. e-foods has been supporting local and British suppliers since 2004!
Find out more and catch up on all of this months news including:
• Reasons to buy British
• Award-winning English sparkling wine
• Welsh Lavabread - did you know it's not actually bread? We didn't!
• Product of the month - Our national dish... ...Curry!
• This month's Superfood - Cauliflower (without the cheese sauce)!
• e-foods can help you with local supply
“British farmers have some of the highest animal welfare standards in the world. There are more free range hens in the UK than anywhere else in Europe.”