February's edition of The Food-e
Embrace the swopsy!
This month’s edition of The Food-e is all about 'Swopsy’s' - what to switch to when getting hold of the usual ingredient is difficult, expensive or poor quality.
Find out more and catch up on all of this months news including:
• Small ‘swops’ that could save you time and money.
• Ahhhh it's Valentine's Day!
• Stargazy pie - Unusual but delicious.
• Product of the month - Frozen produce.
• This month's Superfood - Sardine, the silver superfood!
• Wild weather wreaks havoc with salad leaves, courgettes and broccoli.
• Recipe, joke and in-season
“Frozen produce is a good source of quality food and is invariably cheaper than fresh, whilst being just as wholesome and beneficial.”